Dubai ve BAE ile ilgili herhangi sorunuz varsa aşağıdaki iletişim bilgilerimizden bize dileğiniz zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
0850 885 25 31
0212 264 53 08
+971 4 269 85 50
0212 264 03 98
The enormous 17 hectare Aquaventure Water Park has made a big splash, with many fans saying it is the best family entertainment in Dubai.
Aquaventure has been designed so that you never have to get out of the water as you conquer the full complement of rides. These include the 27.5 metre Leap of Faith – a near vertical drop down the face of the central Ziggurat, which shoots you through a shark-infested lagoon.
Or try riding the 1 metre high rapids on the 2.3 kilometre tidal river that winds through tropical scenery, or one of the water-coasters with master-blasters propelling you ever upwards.
If that is not for you, then Aquaventure Water Park also offers a 700 metre private beach, a tidal pool and countless sun loungers. There are also plenty of restaurants and snack kiosks dotted around the park.
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark is located at Atlantis, Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeira. Please redeem your voucher at the Aquaventure ticketing plaza. Take the monorail to the Atlantis Aquaventure station. By taxi, use the Avenues entrance which is located after the hotel lobby entrance. If arriving by personal vehicle, park your car at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) parking located before the hotel lobby entrance and use the free shuttle bus to reach the Avenues entrance.
• The ticket price is based on height and not age
• Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure and the beach: thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, very loose clothing, such as abaya, dishdash or similar are not permitted in the water. Headscarves are only permitted if properly secured with no loosely flowing material
• Bringing food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to dispose of all food and drinks you are carrying when entering the park
• The Aquaventure Waterpark is open from 10:00 AM until sunset, which varies depending on the season
• Infants between 0 and 2 years of age can enter the park for free
Enjoy thrills and spills at Dubai’s Aquaventure Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Middle East, on dozens of rides and waterslides.
With your day ticket, prepare to do battle with the King of the Sea at the Tower of Poseidon. Ride through the dark and twisting Aquaconda water tunnel. Grab an inner tube and take a trip on the rapids of a tidal river.
Test your nerves on the exhilarating Ziggurat, and plunge more than 27 meters down the Leap of Faith, a near vertical freefall waterslide, through shark-filled waters.
Unwind on a private beach, and enjoy light snacks and refreshments from on-site restaurants. Take the little ones to Splashers, a water playground especially for kids.